Compilation lifetime warnings

When I compiled Kakoune on Arch Linux I loved that there were no warnings at all, however when I started to use Fedora on other PC, I have a lot of warnings about list lifetime while compiling:

In file included from unicode.hh:7,
                 from utf8.hh:5,
                 from string.hh:7,
                 from alias_registry.hh:5,
                 from alias_registry.cc:1:
array_view.hh: In instantiation of ‘constexpr Kakoune::ArrayView<T>::ArrayView(const std::initializer_list<_Tp>&) [with T = const Kakoune::StringView]’:
string_utils.hh:120:18:   required from ‘Kakoune::String Kakoune::format(Kakoune::StringView, Types&& ...) [with Types = {Kakoune::String}]’
string_utils.hh:135:44:   required from here
array_view.hh:39:48: warning: initializing ‘Kakoune::ArrayView<const Kakoune::StringView>::m_pointer’ from ‘std::initializer_list<const Kakoune::StringView>::begin’ does not extend the lifetime of the underlying array [-Winit-list-lifetime]
   39 |         : m_pointer(v.begin()), m_size(v.size()) {}
      |                                                ^

For most of files.

I’m not sure if these warnings could be a source of any problems, when using Kakoune on Fedora, and the source of warnings may be that Fedora has newer GCC compiler: g++ (GCC) 9.1.1 20190503 (Red Hat 9.1.1-1) whether Arch Linux has an older 8.3.0-1. I wonder if anyone have these warnings experienced any kind of problem? Should this be fixed? Lifetimes are important as far as I understand.

I have following warnings on arch linux for arm64, gcc (GCC) 8.3.0