Kak-lsp completion key

Hi! I’ve been enjoying Kakoune for the past few days and plan on using it for quite a while longer, but there is one small thing that I cannot seem to find the solution to. I’m using kak-lsp, and some completions expand out after hovering over them when I don’t want them to. For example, take this file:

class Foo:
    def __i|

where | is the cursor in insert mode. When hovering over the __init__ completion entry, it updates to def __init__ as expected, but any further keypresses will expand it out into the full

    def __init__(self) -> None:
        pass

or even

    def __init__(self, *args: object) -> None:
        super().__init__(*args)

in one of my recent projects.

I am personally not a fan of hidden behavior, and I have always set hovering over an entry to insert exactly what it shows with an explicit key (<C-f>) to expand out the full thing in other editors, but I cannot figure out how to achieve this in Kakoune.

I already have set-option global lsp_snippet_support false which fixed a few issues in Zig, but it doesn’t seem to help in this case. Is there anything else that I could try? I understand that this request is hyperspecific, so if any further clarification or information is needed, I would be happy to provide.

(As an extra request, is it possible to show information about the completion entry I am hovering on? I have found that LSP window shopping is a really good way to learn a new language/library, and miss it a lot.)

Thank you so much to anyone willing to help!